Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Messed up!!!!

I know there have been plenty of visitors to my blog and that has been great. What did make me worried though was there were no comments left. I decided to look at my settings and I noticed one thing very wrong with them... I have comment moderation on and the email address I had them going to was not even my own. Now I had a laugh at that! I must have mistyped it when I was creating the blog. I ended up typing in the name of a avatar I know from the virtual world "There". The two names are quite similar... Someone must have been very confused to open up their email to find my comments section being sent to them.

IF that person finds their way to this blog.... I AM SORRY ABOUT THE MIX UP!

For all the rest of you who may have taken the time to leave a comment.... please try it again. Thanks!

No comments: