Thursday, August 16, 2007

How to Make Edible Cookie Dough!


I love cookie dough almost any way you give it to me. I love it in ice-cream; I love it frozen; I love it cooked and I love it straight out of the bowl. So I was really happy when I came across this recipe for cookie dough that I can eat right out of the bowl. Now I won’t have that “salmonella” thought threatening to ruin my experience as I indulge myself.

This did make me wonder, if this is not a cookie that needs to be cooked can we give this treat an actual name instead of “cookie dough”? That would be fantastic and I would feel much less guilty about eating it!

There is a disclaimer about cooking this dough… if you want to bake these cookies then you need to add the baking powder.

Get the Recipe for....... Edible Cookie Dough

No comments: